Tuesday 22 January 2019

Hallelujah: SWEET VICTORY!



They tried to know how I was doing: 
      "But I know I'm Gucci baby!"

       They showed off in those pools: 
      “But I enjoyed rain better baby!”

They run their mouth on the streets: 
      "But I bought those blocks baby!"

      2009 - professional street runner:
      “But mafia clicks everyday baby!”

        2011- Retired from the game

“But going solo made me baby!”

         2012 - they said I was insane:
        “But that was me changing baby!”

         They thought I’d come back:
         “But I never did; last-number baby!”

They said he’d soon be tired:
         “But I never gave up baby!”

           2014: Immigration mumbo-jumbo:
  “But came out unscathed baby!”
          
           Some Home Boys set me up:
    20.  “But came out unscathed baby!”

          Found out they be dealing:
           “But came out ruthless baby!”

           Kicked out to the streets:
            “ But God’s plan baby!”

   25.   The streets to a mansion:
    “But God’s plan baby!

      Started my 1+1 clicks:
            “But God’s plan baby!”

    I’m making money:
     30.  “But God’s plan baby!”

             My life’s changing:
             “But God’s plan baby!”

   

“I continue to wax stronger just like the prophet says it would I move forward to my next level and I never stumble because God’s involve from the start!”   Hallelujah!


By Olagunju, Success Taiwo.
22nd January, 2019.
The Bridge House, Braamfontein, JHB.

No comments:

Post a Comment